• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Indy Ski Pass

urungus

“Indy Pass resort partners that leverage Entabeni’s suite of ski area management applications will be at the forefront of this innovation. They will exclusively participate in direct-to-lift, tap-to-redeem programs, or both. Magic Mountain, Vermont, Beaver Mountain, Utah, and Bluewood, Washington, have confirmed their participation in this cutting-edge technology.

Utilizing new scanning hardware at the participating resorts, Indy passholders selected for the program will have their visits expedited by going directly to the lift or using a faster ticket window process.”

Not clear exactly how this will be implemented at Magic, fingers crossed it will be direct to lift

jaytrem

It looked like Bluewood was using their system for a bunch of stuff last year, not just tickets. It seemed fine for buying stuff. Just takes forever to register in their system to be able to get a lift ticket. I always know to show up extra early if an area is using Entabeni unless I already have a card for that area.

The most surprising thing last year was at Swiss Valley. They're not using the Entabeni system, but they let me use my physical Indy Pass for RFID. Now I never got scanned, so who knows if it would have actually worked, I assume it would have.

Last edited: