• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Just what we need....

thetrailboss

Staff member

Does that mean I get the Disney channel with my EPIC pass??

Who's the leader of the pack? R O B K A....o_O
"Ha ha. Disney wishes they could be as EPIC as me!"

bz08katz-rob-katz-ceo-of-vail-resorts-inc-at-company-headquarters-office-in-broomfield-on.jpg

BodeMiller1

Didn't think this was real, butt it is. Not sure how this will shake out - all I know is that pass prices at all Vail resorts will be more, however you'll get more. :unsure: This is some very exciting news. Not sure how this will affect the McDonalds in Rutland, maybe the happy meals will have stuff I can actually use this time around.

Clearly a FESTIVUS MIRICLE.

This will shake up the T- Shirt Market, 🧐 And will cause ripples across the ski world.

BodeMiller1

It will be interesting to see new approaches to building out mountains as engineers are replaced by imagineers and such.

BodeMiller1

Dropped down 1 step, driving guitars... She'll adore you and she'll floor you with her love and her devotion. And the quicker you get sicker.

Attachments

• IMG_20240505_173605.jpeg
    IMG_20240505_173605.jpeg
    341.4 KB · Views: 0

BodeMiller1

Actually, Disney has been run into the ground. Conglomerate ski bundle guy would be a better CFO. ¿Who better to defend against Trade Mark infringment?